Leadership Conference Intensive Trainings
This year student participants in the UC Merced Leadership Conference will attend one intensive track in addition to the keynote and closing sessions. These intensive trainings will span 100 minutes and dive deep into a specific leadership content area. Students will choose their track when they turn in their $20 deposit or fee waiver to the Center for Career and Professional Advancement (SSB 230). Each track can hold up to 60 students so register and put down your deposit as soon as possible.
Note: If you are experiencing financial hardship and can not pay the $20 deposit, you can email Steve Lerer at email@example.com and arrange to sign a fee waiver agreement
The intensive trainings are as follows (Check back soon for specific details about each track):
- Fresh Organization Leadership with Frank Kitchen
- Improvise Your Way to Success with Lisa Safran - This Track is Full
- Building Extraordinary Teams with Lee Rubin
- Leading Through Strengths with Lezly Jurgenson
- Note: Students have already taken the CliftonStrengths Assessment should not attend this session.
- Bobcat Leadership Series Accelerator with Souza Center Staff
- Margo F. Souza Entrepreneur in Training (EIT) Track with the Gallup Organization
- Note: Students who register for EIT are eligible to apply for a $1500 scholarship up until 9/14.