Registration Open for the 2016 Leadership Conference!
Registration for the 2016 Leadership Conference is open!!!
You do not want to miss the conference of the year! Register Today!
ALL students are eligible to attend! A $20 refundable deposit is due to the Office of Student Life (KL 184) to secure one of the 375 conference spots. Your deposit will be returned at the end of the conference.
(If you are experiencing financial difficulties please contact Steve Lerer at email@example.com to fill out a fee waiver agreement)
Date: Saturday, September 24, 2016
Time: 9:00am-4pm (Check-in opens at 7:30am)
Location: Lakireddy Auditorium (COB 102)
This conference also offers a specialized Entrepreneur in Training (EiT) Track for up to 50 students. If you are interested in being admitted to the EiT track the additional questions are located at the end of the form ($20 deposit still required).
You can find the pictures and bios of our nine featured presenters at this link: http://studentleadership.ucmerced.edu/conference/featured-presenters
- General Track Program
- Entrepreneurial Track Program
- Keynote Speaker
- Closing Speaker
- Featured Presenters
- Conference Competitions
- Conference Registration
- Past Award Recipients
- Nomination Reviewer Registration
- List of Awards
- Legacy Award
- Distinguished Leadership Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award
- Organization President of the Year
- Inspirational Bobcat Award
- Social Justice Leadership Award
- Outstanding Advisor Award
- Margo F. Souza San Joaquin Valley Mentor of the Year Award
- Margo F. Souza Entrepreneur in Training Team Scholarship
- Program of the Year
- Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding New Student Organization
- UFC Community Service Organization
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Awards
- Contact Us