P.A.W.S Leadership Seminar
The P.A.W.S Application is will is OPEN on CatLife! Applications are due by 8am on Thursday, February 2, 2017.
Note: PAWS is only open to students with Tier 1 Bobcat Leader Certification. You can obtain this by completing the Bobcat Leadership Series.
The P.A.W.S. Leadership Seminar is a developmental program open to 25 students per session each semester. Students must apply and be selected in order to participate. The seminar helps students identify their areas of passion, learn how to take action, develop skills to maintain wellness, and commit to ongoing service.
Students who complete the program will receive Tier 2 Certification, an "I'm a Bobcat Leader" waterbottle, and will be eligible to apply for Leadership In Action to complete Tier 3 of the Leadership Program.
P.A.W.S. Leadership Seminar Learning Objectives
- Students who complete P.A.W.S. can expect to:
- Acquire knowledge about the concepts of servant leadership and the characteristics of a servant leader
- Increase their awareness of self and the people and events around them
- Learn about areas of wellness and how to aid wellness of others
- Effectively communicate with others and develop positive relationships with their constituents
- Implement strategies to support the development of group members
- Connect the Social Change Model to Servant Leadership Practices
- General Track Program
- Entrepreneurial Track Program
- Keynote Speaker
- Closing Speaker
- Featured Presenters
- Conference Competitions
- Conference Registration
- 2017 Leadership Awards Finalists!
- Past Award Recipients
- Nomination Reviewer Registration
- List of Awards
- Legacy Award
- Distinguished Leadership Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award
- Organization President of the Year
- Inspirational Bobcat Award
- Social Justice Leadership Award
- Outstanding Advisor Award
- Margo F. Souza San Joaquin Valley Mentor of the Year Award
- Margo F. Souza Entrepreneur in Training Team Scholarship
- Program of the Year
- Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding New Student Organization
- UFC Community Service Organization
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Awards
- Contact Us