Bobcat Leadership Series 2.0
BLS 2.0 will take place weekly on Thursdays from 2:30-3:30 in SAAC 207 starting on 2/7
BLS 2.0 also has a mandatory trip to the Fresno Ropes Course from 11:30am-5:00pm on Saturday, 3/16. Please make sure you can attend before you register.
You can register for the program here (Note: The form will close at 25 registrants so please make sure you are committed to participating)
BLS 2.0 is only open to students with Tier 1 Bobcat Leader Certification. You can obtain this by completing the Bobcat Leadership Series 1.0 or the first semester of the Yosemite Leadership Program.
The Bobcat Leadership Series 2.0 is a semester long leadership development experience focused on building on the learning that took place in BLS 1.0. Students in this program will explore the theory of Servant Leadership and its related 10 characteristics of servant leaders and connect that theory to the Social Change Model of Leadership Development. Students will also spend time further developing their CliftonStrengths themes and learning to create Strengths Based Teams.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this experience, students will:
- Acquire knowledge about the concepts of servant leadership and servant leader characteristics
- Increase their awareness of self and the people and events around them
- Implement strategies to support the development of group members
- Enhance their understanding of CliftonStrengths and how to develop Strengths Based Teams
- Learn how to leverage their CliftonStrengths themes and those of others as a leader
- Connect the Social Change Model to Servant Leadership Practices