RSVP for our First-Generation Professionals Panel on Thursday, Nov. 7th 5p -6:30p in COB2-390 !
The kickoff event for UC Merced's First-Generation Student Celebration Day is taking place on Thursday, Nov. 7th 5p - 6:30pm in Classroom Office Building 2 (COB2) Room 390!
This event is open to all members of the UC Merced community.
- Brenda Ortiz, Communications Specialist - Graduate Division, Public Relations, External Affairs
- Jesus Galvan, Academic Advisor, School of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts
- John Newton, EXCEL! Program Coordinator, Student Success EXCEL! Program
- Lizzy Gomez, Residence Life Coordinator, Residence Education
- Maria Rosales, Associate Director of Residence Education
- Michelle Roppeau, Director, First Year & Undergraduate Advising
Our panelists will share their story with you. They'll share their successes, challenges, and the lessons they learned along the way.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Margo F. Souza Student Leadership Center